ABN: 35 605 760 496
Authorised Representative No. 1262749
Issue date: 30 May 2018
39-41 Mount Street Prahran, 3181, Melbourne
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.suubee.com
This Financial Services Guide (FSG) is dated 30 May 2018 and is provided to you by Suubee to inform you of the financial services Suubee provides and to comply with our obligations as an Authorised Representative of Sanlam. Sanlam is located at 15/37 York St Sydney NSW 2000.
What is a Financial Services Guide?
It provides you with information about us, and the services we provide. Its purpose is to help you decide whether to use any financial service we offer and includes:
- Who we are;
- How to contact us;
- Who our authorising Australian Financial Services Licensee is;
- What financial services we are authorised to provide to you;
- The costs of any services we may provide to you;
- How we, our staff and any other relevant parties are paid and any remuneration that may be received by these parties;
- Any relationships we have with any other organisations affiliated with us or with product issuers, which might influence us in providing financial services to you;
- how complaints are addressed; and
- Our compensation arrangements.
What other disclosure documents and statements will I receive?
Generally, where we arrange for the issue of a new financial product to you, you will receive a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) or other relevant disclosure documents that includes information about the product so that you can make an informed decision whether to acquire the product. The PDS will include any relevant terms, significant risks and costs associated with the supply of that financial product.
What services do we provide?
The Financial Services we are authorised to provide
- General financial product advice on securities;
- Introduce you to investment opportunities and financial services provided by other licensees without consideration of the product’s or service’s appropriateness
Sanlam is an investment and financial services house with extensive experience in servicing the needs of both private investors and corporate clients. Sanlam has an extensive suite of products to service the needs of private clients and institutional investors.
In providing our service, if the discussion extends to issues including how to invest money, the most appropriate investments for you, or taxation issues, we will cease discussion. We are not authorised to provide personal advice but we may refer you to Sanlam or another licensee. We recommend you seek specific advice from appropriate professionals.
How do we manage Conflicts of Interest?
- Our Traders disclose their interests in securities to Suubee where they create Trade Data and the position is already previously owned
- Our Traders disclose if they hold an interest in a security before they open a position in Suubee and only close a personal position after a close trade is made in Suubee
- Traders activity (personal trading, Suubee trades, Forum comments) is monitored by Suubee management.
How to contact us or instruct us
How are we paid?
|Suubee Premium Access||$3500 per annum|
How do Suubee’s people and related third parties get paid?
Where we make available to you investment opportunities or introduce you to another licensee, we may be paid a fee by the product issuer as described in the offer document for that product or a share of a fee you pay the licensee.
If you have been referred to us by another party, that other party, may receive an introductory fee and/or an ongoing commission on payments you make to us.
Details of Associations or Relationships
Iguana charges a monthly fee for the availability of this data.
Complaints and Disputes
If you wish to make a complaint, the Compliance Manager can be contacted by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sanlam has a formalised client complaint resolution procedure. All complaints are reviewed and investigated by our Compliance Manager. If you make a complaint, our first response will be to contact you to discuss the complaint and to register a formal record of such complaint. We will try to resolve your complaint quickly and fairly.
If, despite our best efforts, you believe your complaint has not been satisfactorily dealt with, we offer the use of an independent industry arbiter. Sanlam has agreed not to contest a final resolution from the independent industry arbiter.
You can contact the independent industry arbiter by writing to:
- Australian Financial Complaints Authority if lodged on or after 1 November 2018
GPO Box 3
Melbourne VIC 3001
Toll Free: 1800 931 678 (free call)
Please retain this FSG for your reference and any future dealings with us.
Join Premium today.