This graph illustrates the out performance of our Suubee leaders list compared to the ASX all ordinaries.
- Each stock on Suubee leaders list is assigned an equally weighted portion of a portfolio
- No brokerage/slippage costs
- Portfolio reweighing at end of each trading day if stocks are added/removed
Suubee equity curve
The following graph outlines the performance of our Suubee traders from September 2017 to March 2019.
- Assumes a starting portfolio value of $100,000.
- All trades were taken at the buy & sell points published on Suubee.com by all traders.
- All trades were taken with a constant $10,000 position size.
- Total portfolio exposure may have exceeded 100% at any point (More than 10 positions open).
- Brokerage commissions were calculated at a flat $8 per trade.
- All open position as at 6th March were “Closed” for the purpose of this graph.
Ready to take your trading to the next level?
Join Premium today.